[ubuntu-us-mo] Hardy Heron?

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:09:01 BST 2008

Would it be fair to assume that doing daily upgrades on 8.04 alpha-6
is the same as installing the latest release candidate?

The biggest "glitch" for me is that when I insert a USB drive with
multiple partitions, Ubuntu automatically mounts all of them.  There
used to be an option in System > Preferences > Removable Drives and
Media to disable automounting.  But that option is no longer there.

Regards,
- Robert