[ubuntu-us-mo] Hardware for sale

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:34:12 BST 2008

I haven't posted in a while, and that being said I have some hardware
I need to get rid of.

When my former employer decided to let me go, I felt it in my best
interests (and that of my private company) to pull my hardware out of
their datacenter.  I have since found a better solution to my business
in the form of VPS servers (I'll explain in another post, some other
time) and now find myself with some hardware spare.

All parts are in very good working condition and have not been used
very much, except for a week's worth of burn-in stress testing.

2x 500GB SATA 7200 RPM Drives
2x 1GB DDR400 SDRAM Strips.

The SATA Drives are $100 each.  This really isn't negotiable to me.

The RAM Strips are $50.

If you want the whole kit, $300 for the lot.  I'll pay shipping.
Private inquiries either to this email address or
jbrouhard at proximanetworks.com

Thank you.

--
Joe Brouhard