[ubuntu-us-mo] The Logo Poll has been posted

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:52:21 BST 2007

To let you know, I've posted the poll in the sticky section of the
http://missouri.ubuntuforums.org polls.  This is a timed poll and will be
over on the 7th at 10:54PM Central.  If you have any comments or questions
on the graphics, please post your concerns in the thread or by replying to
this email.

Tonights meeting notes will be posted by morning for those who want to go
over the information regarding the logo concerns.

Once the logo has been voted on, we will bring the ideas over to Canonical
so our logo can be official for the team.
--
Kent Seaton