[ubuntu-us-mo] IRC Meeting Wednesday (Reminder)

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Mon Sep 3 22:27:36 BST 2007

When adding agenda items, please add some detail about what the proposal
or subject. You can either add it directly to the agenda listing, or put
a link to another wiki page, a blog entry, web site, or even an archived
mailing list. Also, please identify who will be presenting the agenda
item.

If something needs to be voted on, please include an initial proposal
with the wording you are asking for adoption, or the choices to be
included (I've already updated the Logo vote agenda item to include the
submissions received thus far).

Like Kent said, we will be voting on a logo Wednesday evening. If you
won't be able to make it to the meeting, you can either send a private
e-mail to me or post it to the list, and I'll include your vote in the
tally.

Thanks,

--
Matthew G. Copple