[ubuntu-us-mo] Leads needed for the team

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:42:04 BST 2007

I think one of the next areas we need to look at for the team is the leads
for various processes.  We have the Wiki taken care of for updates,
modifications, etc... but we need interested parties to take part in
activities such as marketing, advocacy, mentoring, new user welcome group,
site developer (for the portal and blog planet).  I would also like another
person in the group to help with the layout and development of the Wiki.  I
think we need to have an information officer to help keep data and posted
information accurate.

Suggestions are welcome.
--
Kent Seaton