[ubuntu-us-mo] Logo Ideas & Business Cards

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:35:46 BST 2007

Just a heads up... Ideas for the official logo are due.  Please make sure to
review the submitted logos on the wiki so we can go over these at this weeks
meeting on Wednesday in IRC.

Once the official logo for the team has been selected and approved by the
marketing division of Canonical, we will finalize the design of the business
card.  The finished business card must be in PDF and EPS format for the
final revisions.  Prior to the final, any web format can be used as the
initial design.  The DIYMarketing pages have a team business card template
we can utilize as that has already been approved by the design teams.
Kent Seaton