[ubuntu-us-mo] Kansas City Tournament - November 16/17

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:37:34 GMT 2007

I'll be competing that friday night, 6:30 at the tournament.  I also
compete Saturday Morning in the XMA Division at 8am i think.  How long
it takes us to get into ring is anyone's guess.  Sometime around
10:45am, is Team Competitions.  We're no competing in that div, but
it'll be a really cool look at some of the team competitions out there
in the KC Metro and the rest of the region. Info is as follows:

Business & Technology College
1775 Universal Avenue
KCMO 64120

If you need directions, please let me know as I have directions from
downtown KC, Zona Rosa, even Independence.

Let me know if you're going to be there, and we can meet up sometime
afterwards or before my staging.  I'll be at the location at 5pm to
get ready an hour ahead.

--
Joe Brouhard
jbrouhard at gmail.com