[ubuntu-us-mo] Is anyone going to ITEC?

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Wed Nov 7 20:33:03 GMT 2007

Is anyone going to ITEC this week? I was planning on it, but plans got
changed last night when I found out we were getting a foster care
placement this afternoon. In about thirty minutes or so, the Copple
family will temporarily increase from three to five. :)

If anyone went or is planning to go, would you mind doing a little
writeup for the list? I'd be interested in knowing how many and what
type of open source vendors are there this year. I understand that KCLUG
has a booth there, as well.

Matt