[ubuntu-us-mo] Ubuntu-us-mo Digest, Vol 5, Issue 1

Erich Jansen erich at stoptouchingmethere.com
Wed Nov 7 20:07:39 GMT 2007

Nothing wrong with ASP.  It does its job and does it well.  Java didn't used
to be concern of mine. The old Microsoft JVM was fast as hell and was better
than any offering that sun had at the time. It even out performed theirs and
they admitted it. After the lawsuit over it I decided not to support Sun, so
I avoid Java like I avoid East St. Louis.