[ubuntu-us-mo] Gutsy Impressions

Erich Jansen erich at stoptouchingmethere.com
Wed Nov 7 20:03:19 GMT 2007

I think the problem is that Ubuntu is now a victim of it's own success.  The
team pushed a release that is basically the equivalent of a service pack
from Microsoft. The only difference is it ended up breaking more things than
it fixed. It fails to address the majority of the problems that have plagued
all previous releases.