[listname] Launchpad.net - Ubuntu Missouri

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:24:28 BST 2007

I'm working on getting everything we need together for the LoCo.  Vorian
(Steve Stalcup) has offered his assistance to mentoring any aspect of the
group we need.  What I need for both of you guys to do, go over to your
Launchpad accounts and add your UbuntuForums handle on (ex:
http://www.launchpad.net/~Spr0k3t).  This information will be needed to set
up the forum group.  Matt, since you are the primary contact, I think you
will need to put in this request according to the guidelines set by
Ubuntu-Geek (Ryan).  I'll be happy to mode-in as moderator if needed.

Matt... One other aspect you need to be aware of.  On the wiki, there are
quite a few things I've added or enhanced.  The email address gathered is
the one found on your personal Wiki page (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MatthewCopple/) and therefore the email contact is
going through gmail rather than what you had on the original wiki page.
This was done so you could change that section of the wiki so many pages
could be modified at once if the email address changed.

I've added a TeamList with contact information as well as a Meetings page to
cordinate any information to new members we have.  I'm also submitting the
layout as a recommended template to the Wiki mods.

Last thing I need to request from both you guys... I'd like for you to add
some more information to your personal Wiki pages.  Just simple stuff
really, like are you a part of a LUG and which one, what you like about
Linux and your current status about the MissouriTeam LoCo.  Have a look at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Spr0k3t to get a couple ideas rolling.

Last bit.  I propose we move this discussion over to the official mailing
list (ubuntu-us-mo at lists.ubuntu.com) so as to track new messages and to keep
a public archive available.

Let me know if you have any questions.
--