[ubuntu-us-mo] [Fwd: Reminder about Software Freedom Day - Only two more days left to register for free stuff]

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Mon Jul 30 02:19:10 BST 2007

I just found out about Software Freedom Day yesterday, so I apologize
for the late notice.

Beginning August 6th, I will start working on Saturdays, so I probably
will not be able to participate in activities on the 15th. However, if
there are folks who are interested in putting together a Software
Freedom Day event, I can get us some free stuff (as long as I register
no later than tomorrow).

This might be a great opportunity for an installfest or demo day, or to
contact local computer shops (Best Buy, CompUSA, Microcenter, etc.) to
see if they would mind some sort of non-interfering presence.

Ideas? Again, I apologize for the late notice. I will go ahead and put
next year's event on the calendar so we can properly plan for it!

Matt