[listname] Fwd: Suggestions for the next meeting's agenda

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:51:48 BST 2007

I believe this would be a good start to focus on.  I don't think it would be
good to really push hard on the agenda until we can really get it going.
Something to look at would be IPCOP.  I thought about picking up a FitPC and
dropping IPCOP on it.

One idea I had, and I think Matt would love this as well, courses for
teaching new Linux users how to get around in Linux.  Work on building a
course curriculum that everyone can use... not just us.  Release our work
under the creative commons license.  Build the idea around existing computer
users primarily, but also include complete "newbs" on how to accomplish
simple tasks.
--
Kent Seaton