[ubuntu-us-mo] Just a quick hello ...

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 23:20:32 GMT 2007

Sorry I'm late in my reply to you Tom... I've been extremely busy in
my career move.  Nevertheless... a big welcome to the group is due for
sure.  I don't have much planned myself, but we do have a meeting
going on tomorrow night in IRC.  Feel free to drop in!  I'll be there
around 8pm.
--
Kent Seaton