[ubuntu-us-mo] LCD Projector?

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Tue Aug 21 04:49:21 BST 2007

Does anyone know where I might beg, borrow, or steal an LCD Projector?

If I can't get one, it is not the end of the world -- with Kent's wireless
router we can have the Ubunteros amongst us just VNC into my machine (I
think). I'm not worried about being able to VNC, but I am not sure how many
connections a single machine can sport, so it should be an interesting
experiment nevertheless.

Brett, bring along your laptop and your Treo, and we'll get it to syncing
Saturday night. If anyone else has a Palm device they can't get to sync,
bring it along and we'll see if we can get everyone's working (or really
screw everyone's Ubuntu installation up, whichever comes first).

Don't worry, you have backups -- DON'T YOU?

Matthew Copple, LCA
Team Contact
mcopple at kcopensource.org