[ubuntu-us-mo] August 25 Meeting -- BETTER DIRECTIONS

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 05:34:34 BST 2007

Okay, I thought it was a bit easier... but I can't pinpoint it on google
maps.  Is there a business established at this location?  If so, perhaps we
can establish the location of the business on google maps.

Anyway, before heading in to work this evening I noticed a couple people in
IRC were confused about the location.  So if we can't pinpoint the location
by address, we can utilize the tools of google maps to create our own maps.
--
Kent Seaton