[ubuntu-us-mo] August 25 Meeting -- BETTER DIRECTIONS

Matthew Copple mcopple at kcopensource.org
Sun Aug 19 19:40:01 BST 2007

This is from Brett Varney:

It's actually 11004 Hwy 40, 64055 (Mapquest and Google maps can't find
the actual address)

 My opinion is it's easier to take I-70 to Sterling, 1 mi. past the
Sports Complex, and turn left. The next light is Hwy-40; turn left, it's
the 1-story office building just past the gas staion on the right.
There's an extension hall on the right side of the building; the main
entrance is in the middle of the side facing Hwy 40. Someone should be
in the lobby area to let you in. Call Brett Varney at 816-877-2959 if
you need any assistance.

Matthew Copple, LCA
mcopple at kcopensource.org
Team Contact