[ubuntu-us-mo] Minutes for last meeting and agenda for next meeting

Kent Seaton spr0k3t at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:52:14 BST 2007

I'll have to find my saved IRC log though.  My host threw up on itself and
they don't want to restore a backup.  One thing I would like to discuss on
next meetings agenda though is an official log taker with a backup in case
that person is not there.  This can be considered a project for anyone
interested.  I will be moving hosts over to Proxima once I can recover the
lost data.

As a reminder though, this is the agenda for tonights meetings:

   -

   Review and approval of 2007/7/18
   -

   Documentation review and standards
   -

   Signing of documentation
   -

   Brief report on July 21 meeting and scheduling next face-to-face
   -

   Suggested Projects
   -

   After notes

If anyone has any questions whatsoever, please be sure to pipe in.
--
Kent Seaton