[ubuntu-us-mn] Access to last 4 copy/pastes in Ubuntu?

Fred H Olson fholson at cohousing.org
Thu Mar 29 13:09:55 UTC 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Max Shinn wrote:

> Do you mean Klipper?

Yes, something like that , thanks for the pointer

"Klipper is the KDE clipboard cut & paste utility."

But I'm using Gnome.  A google search for
Klipper Gnome
found several alternatives:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/19370/gnome-alternatives-equivalent-for-klipper

Seems like it makes this more relevant:

> > BTW my post here requesting a
> > "discussion of the relative merits of Ubuntu vs Mint
> > and in particular of the Gnome desktop vs the Unity Desktop"
> > got no replies.
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-mn/2012-February/000622.html
> >
> > I'd still be interested in this particularly before the installfest.
> > Unfortunately I will not be able to be at the
> > Penguins Unbound http://penguinsunbound.org/
> > meeting on Saturday.

Fred