[ubuntu-us-mn] *Tomorrow* Penguins Unbound Install Fest/Release Party April 28th

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Fri Apr 27 16:42:26 UTC 2012

This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday April 28th at TIES,
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 9:00am to 5:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more

This month at the Penguins Unbound Meeting will be

Install Fest / Release Party
April 28th
9:00am to 5:00pm

So bring your computer and come on down

and install the new Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ( Precise Pangolin )
or any Linux distribution you like!

The doors will be open from 9:00am to 5:00pm

Special Thanks  to

ProGeek, LLC
doug at progeekonline.com

Who has kindly loaned us a server to use as a install-fest server!
Thanks Doug!

Hope to see you there!

I will try to stream some of the install fest.
I am not sure I will stream the whole time, so if it isn't working you
should try again later. Thanks.

If you can't make it you can use this url to stream the meeting.

You should be able to connect with either:
mplayer mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800
vlc http://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800