[ubuntu-us-mn] Open Q & Q at Penguins Unbound Meeting November 19th Meeting

Linda Kateley linda.kateley at nexenta.com
Wed Nov 16 14:24:22 UTC 2011

Brian,

I don't know if this would be interesting for people but.. I am the
community manager for nexenta. Our core platform uses a solaris kernel
and debian packaging. We are coming out with our first distro based on
the fork solaris called illumos, later this month.

Would that be an interesting topic?

lk

--
Linda Kateley