[ubuntu-us-mn] Shell Programming at Penguins Unbound Meeting July 30

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Mon Jul 25 22:22:41 UTC 2011

This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday July 30th at TIES,
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 10:00am to 12:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

This month at the Penguins Unbound Meeting I will be taking about

Shell Programming
Bash Programming
Linux CLI
Unix Command Line
Old School Unix tools....

It is know by many names, but is all the same thing.

Join us on July 30 and hear me talk about it,
and answer your questions.

Thanks.

Hope to see you there.

==>brian.

*** STREAMING ***
If you can't make it you can use this url to stream the meeting.
mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800

You should be able to connect with either:
mplayer mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800
or
vlc http://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800