[ubuntu-us-mn] *Saturday* Openbox WM at Penguins Unbound Meeting February 26, 2011

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Fri Feb 25 05:35:06 UTC 2011

This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be
Saturday February 26th at TIES,
at 1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 10:00am to 12:00pm
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more

At the Penguins Unbound Meeting this Saturday, Mark Katerberg has
volunteered speak about the Openbox window manager (specifically, but
not limited to [Openbox window manager running on] Crunchbang Linux).

I will also plan on having at least 30 minutes for questions.

Hope to see you there.

If you can't make it you can use this url to stream the meeting.

I was able to connect to this stream with mplayer on Ubuntu 10.04, here
is the command I used:
mplayer mms://rss2000.video.ties2.net:1800

I have heard that this url,
works with VLC. (Thanks Neal!)