[ubuntu-us-mn] image orientation question

Colin Harrington colin.harrington at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:27:21 UTC 2011

Yes, I have that happen all the time.  Some applications look at the
exif<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format>meta-data
embeded in the pictures and automatically rotate them.

Try opening the file in Gimp, It should offer to rotate for you.  Then you
can just save it again.

Colin Harrington
colin.harrington at gmail.com