[ubuntu-us-mn] any 10.04 ubuntu disks available

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Mon Aug 1 01:05:06 UTC 2011

I have several Ubuntu  you are welcome to come pick them up at where I
work, TIES.  It is at the corner of Snelling and Larpenteur, you can
stop by any afternoon and ask for me (Brian Dolan-Goecke). If you could
let me know when you might be there that would be best.

Or if you are willing to wait you can come to the next Penguins Unbound
Linux meeting, August 20th.

==>brian.