[ubuntu-us-mn] Need to bring Keyboard etc?

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Fri Oct 29 19:38:13 BST 2010

I will have some mice, keyboards, and monitors for people to use.

Generally it does not matter much what keyboard or mouse you use. BUT if
you have a special mouse or keyboard, ie something with extra buttons,
or special interface you will want to bring that so you can be sure it
works and get help if it doesn't.

As for you monitor, you will get best results if you bring your monitor.
Although Linux/Ubuntu will generally figure out setting that will work,
best results are achieved with your monitor.

Hope to see you there.

==>brian.