[ubuntu-us-mn] Release parties? (Mark Katerberg)

Mark Katerberg mark.katerberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:50:59 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:07:27PM -0500, jay curry wrote:
> Sunday afternoons tend to be rough for me, but I'll do my best to get there.
> Now just need to find the place...
>
> I'm guessing you mean the one at 809 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN‎, but
> some people would consider the one at 233 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN‎ to
> be downtown as well.
>
> -Rusty

I definitely did mean the one at 809 Nicollet. I'll be there at 1pm if
anyone else wants to come. I have a black lenovo computer with a "Circle
of Heat" sticker on it. I'll probably be wiping my netbook for install.

There's been one confirmed (two if Rusty can make it) so anyone that
wants to come is welcome! We'll be upstairs with the refillable soda
cups...