[ubuntu-us-mn] Hackerspaces

Brian Dolan-Goecke BrianDG at Goecke-Dolan.com
Sun Nov 21 20:56:00 GMT 2010

Steve,

I run the Penguins Unbound meeting.  I would *LOVE* to foster any links
between Penguins Unbound(Linux/OSS Community) and Hack Factory. hummm.

Would love to talk about it. I can try and make it over to your Hack
Factory, but not sure if I will have time this week. Or we can talk
offline if you want to send me a email.

On the note of fostering a "hacking" community here in the Twin
Cities/Minnesota,  have you heard
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/10/18/bright-ideas-quam/
on NPR. (maybe that is what Fred O. heard on the NPR)

Thanks Steve and Fred.

==>brian.