[ubuntu-us-mn] Next Installfest [was: Installing on old ocmputers

Brian Dolan-Goecke BrianDG at Goecke-Dolan.com
Mon Mar 29 07:25:33 BST 2010

Yes, I did mean Saturday May 1st.  April 14th was a type-o should of
been April 24th.

And I didn't have any objections at the meeting so the Install Fest will
be May 1st. I will update the web pages in the next day or so.

Thanks, hope to see you there.

==>brian.