[ubuntu-us-mn] Next Installfest [was: Installing on old ocmputers

tpkyteroo luebeck tp.game.s at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 01:12:15 GMT 2010

On 22 March 2010 06:39, Fred H Olson <fholson at cohousing.org> wrote:

> In case you do not solve your problem before late April...
>
> Reminder the next Installfest is (tentatively) scheduled for:
> ( contingent on Ver 10.04 being out for example - check later)

Given the issues they have with 9.10, is this new version going to be for
sure better? Or, might they release this one prematurely and give MS a run
for the Pre-Mature Award? Regardless, I can actually make this install fest!
(Assuming this monitor or tower components don't die before then.) Excited!

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...