[ubuntu-us-mn] Shortcut to http://penguinsunbound.org/

Fred H Olson fholson at cohousing.org
Fri Mar 19 15:44:42 GMT 2010

I find it difficult to type Penguins Unbound so I
abbreviate it PGLNX.  Similarly http://penguinsunbound.org/
is a challenge so I created a shortcut: http://j.mp/PGLNX
(note that the URL IS case sensitive - j.mp/pglnx goes to a dutch
site...

I'd like to see the Ubuntu MN group and PGLNX cooperate even more closely.
Many PGLNX folks already use this mailing list - I don't know how much
overlap there is.  I think PGLNX should encourage people who attend
monthly PGLNX meetings to subscribe here and using this list.

PGLNX meetings are announced here and the Ubuntu Install fests in the
cities are held with PNGLNX.  But I suspect there is even more cooperation
possible.

BTW what should this list be used for?  How appropriate is it to ask
Linux support questions here?

Fred

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org