[ubuntu-us-mn] Installfest flyer

Brian Dolan-Goecke briandg at Goecke-Dolan.com
Sat Apr 24 01:48:42 BST 2010

Doug,

I have a machine with a mirror that I will be using at the install fest
(with Tony's Help, thanks Tony!).  You are welcome to come get a copy of
it, but I do not what to copy off the mirror during the install fest. I
would be happy to meet with you some other time to give you a copy of
the mirror.

Let me know what will work for you.

Just an fyi currently the mirror is 368G.

==>brian.