[ubuntu-us-mn] Installfest flyer

Doug W groovy.doug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:16:59 BST 2010

I did a little designing for a half-flyer for a potential installfest. I
don't have any dates set yet, just something that might work. What does
everyone think of the flyer? I based it off one on the System76 templates.

I was also wondering if anyone knows if there will be a full mirror server
at the May 1st event. I am going to try to get a server together by then and
would like to download the large amount of data locally. I am hoping to get
a used DL380 (G2 or G3) and external storage enclosure to increase the disk
speeds (12x 36GB RAID5). Any ideas on a faster (similar price range)
solution?

Thanks,
Doug