[ubuntu-us-mn] [Blueprint area-groups] Approach area computing groups

Josh Ellis paintballjosh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:49:25 GMT 2009

Blueprint changed by Josh Ellis:

Whiteboard changed:
+ HIstory:
  Face-to-face meeting with members of TCLUG a few months back. Members were interested in our LoCo.
  Website: http://tclug.org
  IRC: #tclug on irc.freenode.net
+ Other LUGs from their website:
+ St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group
+     * Web site: http://scalug.mn-linux.org/
+ The Northfield Minnesota Linux Users Group (NORLUG)
+     * Web site: http://norlug.org/
+ The Linux Users Group of Rochester (K-LUG)
+     * Web site: http://www.k-lug.org
+ Mankato Area Unix Group (MAUG)
+     * Web site: http://maug.wireless.mnsu.edu/
+ Duluth Superior Linux UNIX Users Group (DSLUUG)
+     * Web site: http://www.dsluug.org/

- Other LUGs from their website:
-
- St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group
-
-     * Web site: http://scalug.mn-linux.org/
-
- The Northfield Minnesota Linux Users Group (NORLUG)
-
-     * Web site: http://norlug.org/
-
- The Linux Users Group of Rochester (K-LUG)
-
-     * Web site: http://www.k-lug.org
-
- Mankato Area Unix Group (MAUG)
-
-     * Web site: http://maug.wireless.mnsu.edu/
-
- Duluth Superior Linux UNIX Users Group (DSLUUG)
-
-     * Web site: http://www.dsluug.org/
+ Proposed:
+     * Frequent the #tclug channel on IRC and promote our LoCo
+     * Join TCLUG and stay informed about local Linux activities
+     * Investigate possibilities for joint events (both online and in person)
+     * Recommend LoCo members to join their respective LUGs in Minnesota

--
  Approach area computing groups
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-minnesota-projects/+spec/area-groups