[ubuntu-us-mn] Trying to get Eclipse to recognize a mounted SFTP

Stephen Fluin stephen.fluin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:50:12 BST 2009

I always use sshfs for doing this sort of development directly on the
site.  Here is the line in my /etc/fstab:

sshfs#stephen at luna:/var/www/mp/public /super/www/mp/public fuse
user,noauto 0 0

Then I just type "mount /super/www/mp/public" with the user I want to
have access and I'm ready to roll.   Watch out though, I have had a
couple issues with SVNKit while doing this, JavaHL works fine though.

Stephen Fluin