[ubuntu-us-mn] Sound not working till reboot.

Fred H Olson fholson at cohousing.org
Wed Jun 3 14:08:44 BST 2009

Eric, Brian, Andrew and Brian,

Thanks for the advice on sound card problem.

The sound card is nothing special that I know of, it's been in this
computer since before a motherboard change several years ago as I recall.
I'd have to dig around or open it up to get specifics which I have not

The sound usually works after coming out of hibernate.
I only recall this happening the one time , now that I ponder
it more.

I'm just going to try harder to observe conditions if it happens again.

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org