[ubuntu-us-mn] What can I do.

tpkyteroo luebeck tp.game.s at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:11:09 BST 2009

2009/7/29 Mike Grady <grady036 at umn.edu>

> Hello; User I am MIke and I would like to get involved in he Ubuntu
> community more. please let me know what I can do.

It would be cool if someone could figure out my errors that causes shoutcast
radio within Firefox to bomb after a few minutes of playing. I did finally
get music to play, after much redoing of everything several times and
finally finding the right spot on the tower that works to hear sound. I
couldn't get the front port to work with internet music. Most of my issues
is that with my shaken baby syndrome, I don't understand everything I read.
Plus, I can't always retrieve what I know. It took me 3 weeks to remember
that towers have plug-ins in back for speakers. I did manage to graduate
from college anyhow. It was there that I found out I shouldn't have been
able to achieve much of what I achieved.

I still need to do more testing to see if this issue exists in all apps. I
go on vacation so, won't be able to visit this until August 10th, or
whatever that Monday is. lol  I'll post more information when I get back.
Thanks for any comments, good or bad. I'm using  Ubuntu 9.04.

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...

http://www.globalwritersclub.com (under construction, but some things up.)
http://www.tpgames.net