[ubuntu-us-mn] Fwd: Open Source Bundle of Books Sale

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 10 03:07:54 GMT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Apress User Group Liaison <newsletters at apress.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Open Source Bundle of Books Sale
To: tonyyarusso at ubuntu.com

Happy New Year from Apress!

To kick off the new year, we've bundled up some of our hottest new
eBooks. Through 16 January, purchase any of these bundles, and you'll
save an additional $15 off the regular eBook prices.

Simply visit http://www.apress.com/promotion/bundle to explore these options:

Option A:
Beginning Ubuntu LTS Server Administration: From Novice to
Professional, Second Edition and Pro Ubuntu Server Administration for
$45

Option B:
Expert Oracle Database 11g Administration and Linux Recipes for Oracle
DBAs for $60

Option C:
Beginning CakePHP: From Novice to Professional and Practical CakePHP
Projects for $45

Sorry, but no substitutions are allowed.

Please pass this along to everyone in your UG, and happy shopping!

Update Profile / Unsubscribe

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/