[ubuntu-us-mn] [Blueprint area-groups] Approach area computing groups

Josh Ellis paintballjosh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 04:07:29 GMT 2009

Blueprint changed by Josh Ellis:

Whiteboard changed:
  History:
  Face-to-face meeting with members of TCLUG a few months back. Members were interested in our LoCo.
  Website: http://tclug.org
  IRC: #tclug on irc.freenode.net
  Other LUGs from their website:
  St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group
      * Web site: http://scalug.mn-linux.org/
  The Northfield Minnesota Linux Users Group (NORLUG)
      * Web site: http://norlug.org/
  The Linux Users Group of Rochester (K-LUG)
      * Web site: http://www.k-lug.org
  Mankato Area Unix Group (MAUG)
      * Web site: http://maug.wireless.mnsu.edu/
  Duluth Superior Linux UNIX Users Group (DSLUUG)
      * Web site: http://www.dsluug.org/

  Proposed:
      * Frequent the #tclug channel on IRC and promote our LoCo
      * Join TCLUG and stay informed about local Linux activities
      * Investigate possibilities for joint events (both online and in person)
      * Recommend LoCo members to join their respective LUGs in Minnesota
+     * Search for non-Linux computing groups to contact and promote our LoCo to

--
  Approach area computing groups
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-minnesota-projects/+spec/area-groups