[ubuntu-us-mn] Ubuntu or Debian hosting for Drupal

Conner conner at connermccall.com
Mon Sep 15 18:45:01 BST 2008

I personally would look for a VPS somewhere.  Hosting at home would be good
except for the fact that you can't reliably guarantee uptime.  With a
hosting service they will have multiple connections to the internet(well
they should at least), and generator backup if they lose power.  On the
other hand, if availability isn't extremely important you might be better of
hosting it yourself.  Would be a heck of a lot cheaper in the long run.

Unfortunatly I don't have any recommendations as to where you should host
it, I run my own site at home becuase once again having my site down if the
power goes out just isn't a problem.  I'm sure someone on this list would
have a recommendation.

Hope that gets things started.

Conner McCall
conner.mccall at gmail.com