[ubuntu-us-mn] OT: micro-soldering?

Conner conner.mccall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:20:58 BST 2008

I have a soldering iron, though I don't remember the size of the tip.  I
live south of the river.  Unfortunately I don't have a ton of soldering
experience, but if there is plenty of room around the contact I would feel
comfortable.  If no one with more experience can help let me know and we can
discuss out a time.
Conner

Conner McCall
conner.mccall at gmail.com