[ubuntu-us-mn] How do you burn an iso image on a windows machine?

Andrew Lynch lurch89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:42:59 BST 2008

I've used a program called ImgBurn before. It is pretty much designed to
just burn an ISO in Windows.
There is also a "plugin" for Windows (XP and Vista) to burn images called
the ISO Recorder Powertoy.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Fred H Olson <fholson at cohousing.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Oct 2008, Charlie Dorff wrote:
> > I was wondering if someone could suggest a cd burner I could download to
> > burn an iso image on a windows machine? Could you also give me a few
> > hints on how to burn an iso image on windows? Thank you.
> As I recall the web page for the Ubuntu live/install disk has
> a link to a page the describes making cd's on various operating systems.
> Fred
> --
> Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411  USA        (near north Mpls)
> Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
> http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
> 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org

Andrew Lynch
lurch89 at gmail.com

Messages from this address may be signed and/or encrypted for security.
Public keys are available on http://pgp.mit.edu