[ubuntu-us-mn] How do you burn an iso image on a windows machine?

Conner conner.mccall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:37:37 BST 2008

Infra-Recorder is a great free burning program.
http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
It has been a while since I used it, but I believe that you can find the
option to burn an ISO either under File or Actions.  Just choose the option,
choose your ISO and you should be able to burn it to a CD.

If you have problems let me know and I'll do a bit more research.

Conner

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Charlie Dorff <cy41169 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi...
> I was wondering if someone could suggest a cd burner I could download to
> burn an iso image on a windows machine? Could you also give me a few hints
> on how to burn an iso image on windows? Thank you.
> Charlie

Conner McCall
conner.mccall at gmail.com
Cell: 612.590.5545