[ubuntu-us-mn] (no subject)

David Groos groo0014 at tc.umn.edu
Sat Jun 28 18:19:47 BST 2008

Hi Fred, Brandon, Connor, and Brian!

(Anyone have Brandon's e-mail?)

Thanks so much for volunteering to help set up the Edubuntu thin
client network in my class!  As I believe I explained, this will be
cloned to 2 other classrooms so there will be 3 Minneapolis Public
Schools classes using this.  For many reasons I'm quite excited about
this and am interested in learning how this project interests you.
Here is the general plan based on the doodle results:
http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=gwfnn5gg9zawb5mb :

Tuesday July 1, Fred, Brandon and I will meet at Roosevelt to start
the process.  I was thinking start at 8:00 but am available any time--
the building opens at 6:00.  What times work best for you that
Tuesday morning?

Sunday July 6, Conner and Brian and I will meet at my house to carry
on where we left off on Tuesday.  I was thinking afternoon, 1:00, but
I'm good anytime that day.  Let me know when works best for you.

Upon peoples replies, I'll send out maps to both Roosevelt and my
house.  Both are in South Minneapolis.

Looking forward to working with you!

David