[ubuntu-us-mn] I am having problems with Ubuntu 8.04

Charlie Dorff cy41169 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 00:32:42 BST 2008

I am having problems with Ubuntu 8.04. It works great for a while, but after a few days it changes. For example, when I press i, instead of an i being typed, a 5 is is typed. Another example is when I press control and L  to bring the curser to the address bar, it goes to the menu bar instead. If I press control and L again it goes to the next item on the menu bar. I hope you can understand what I am saying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.