[ubuntu-us-mn] How do you burn Windows software onto a dist using a Ubuntu machine?

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:21:44 BST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Charlie Dorff <cy41169 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi...
> I tried to burn a Windows application onto a disk using a Ubuntu machine and
> got an error message. Could someone please explain how to do this. Do I need
> to install a specific CD burner? Thanks.
> Charlie

You'll want to let us know a few things first:
What program you used to attempt the burn
How large the file was
What the exact text of the error message was

Regardless, you shouldn't need to install anything special - more
likely just know how to work the buttons and levers on the default
one.

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/