[ubuntu-us-mn] Upcoming campaigns

Brian Dunnette bdunnette at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:41:56 BST 2008

Tony-

Regarding the idea of getting local
stores<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MinnesotaTeam/LocalStores>(particularly
really local, non-chain institutions like General Nano) to
carry Ubuntu CDs -- this sounds great, and I'm willing to try to get in
touch with some of them; do we have professional-looking CDs to distribute?

Also, just wanted to put in a plug for the Open Circuit Recycling
group<http://tcopencircuit.org/recycling>that I work with -- we're
working to establish a non-profit, free-software
computer refurbishing operation (using Ubuntu/Xubuntu) along the lines of
Portland's Free Geek <http://freegeek.org>, and might be able to provide
Ubuntu PCs for demos, etc...

Thanks,
Brian D.