[ubuntu-us-mn] Upcoming campaigns

Brian Dunnette bdunnette at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:41:27 BST 2008

Another thought: don't know if the Freedom
Toaster<http://www.freedomtoaster.org/>effort is still active, but
this might be an interesting, visible way to
promote Ubuntu and free software (particularly at a high-traffic place like
the UMN CS dept., which already hosts an Ubuntu mirror...)

-Brian Dunnette