[ubuntu-us-mn] Local Stores page updated, Dakota County Library info

Songwind songwind at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:00:47 BST 2007

I added some stores to the Local Stores page on the
Wiki<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MinnesotaTeam/LocalStores?action=show>.
If you are close to one of the stores and would like to be our assigned rep
for dealing with them, please let me know.  Also, if you know of a store
that I have not gotten around to listing yet, feel free to add it, or email
me.

I also got a wild hair and called the Apple Valley library to find out about
postings there.  It looks like we can post announcements in Dakota County
libraries with no problem since we are not-for-profit.  We just need to take
the flier/poster to the desk and they will post it right away, and take it
down after the scheduled event has passed.

(Why, yes, I am focusing on Ubuntu instead of work today, why do you ask?)
--
Emerging slowly into light as I awaken from my longest night.

Public PGP key: F1BC60E6