Meeting results

Jordan Peacock hewhocutsdown at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:57:06 BST 2007

I've got the Google Calendar tied in, love the idea; that's an easy way to
ensure we're on the same page.

My wife & I (plus maybe our little one) will try to make the release party.
Can't promise anything at this point though; will have to wait until the
details are more solid on both ends, mine and the groups'.

Good meeting you all though. Songbird, you're in Burnsville as well? We
might have to meet up.

Peace

Jordan Peacock
hewhocutsdown at gmail.com